Friday, December 17, 2010

lucky me again

this year i was so lucky to stick to my guns and do more of these little hero's pictures..
ryan is a special one...

reminds me of my dylan..
his mom and i were friends in high school
we lost touch and found eachother again
we started talking and had so much in common
then we find out we have blondies the same age..
as time goes on we find out that our lil men not only look alike
they both have autism...

my heart broke as she told me the news.. but i knew all would be ok..
and thankfully our paths crossed and i was able to meet mr. ryan..
and even though supposedly he didn't like to have his picture taken (wink wink)
he did an amazing job!!!

so please sit back.. turn those speakers on and meet ryan!






post signature

 

1 comments:

da coach February 6, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

At long last Super Bowl Sunday is here,a change from the day to day stuff.Hopefully no bad weather here in Ohio as we visit friends and family to cheer for our favorite team.Good food,great company,good tv ads,oh yea the game too.