Friday, November 14, 2008

some hidden treasures

i know i dont often enough get to go through my family pictures
i take them
and a ton of them.. but you would never know.. bc no one ever sees them.. i never open them up..

well today i was done editing for the week.. and decided to work on some of my own holiday gifts.. and i came across these hidden treasures..

they are from mother's day I took my mom along with the girls up to holland, michigan for the tulip festival...

ahhh...
maybe its a good thing i found these now.. i appreciate them so much more looking back then when i just get home...

so here are few

enjoy.. the blog will be getting a much needed overhauling in the next few weeks.. along with a HUGE overview of the year...I haven't posted client pictures in forever it seems!!








0 comments: