Wednesday, May 6, 2009

dont be frightened!

well... maybe you should because I am...
warning.. this mess is quiet scary!! not for the faint at heart


:WARNING: this is after 3weeks straight of cleanup!







this is where i have been spending all of my life lately..
anyone wanna help a girl out and give me some ideas on what to do..
seems like the previous owners just dumped all of their trash in the backyard and left it... i have been pulling out laundry detergent, plastic bags, old broken toys.. you name it.. its there.. and now i have a bunny nest in the planter.. so i dont want to dig out the lily's but i think im going to have to. I have taken down the majority of the dead weed wines but not im at a standstill and do not know which direction to go next.

I NEED HELP!!!

0 comments: