Tuesday, May 19, 2009

oh summer how i love thee!

sorry its been a long week
and i have not been by the computer

do you blame me... this weather in unreal.. i LOVE it!!!
I really should get back to blogging.. bc there are some great things out there that I would love to talk about..

so maybe this post will making me come back..

here are some nature "pretties" i have taken while outside enjoying the sun..
i am thinking of offering these in an etsy shop.. but not sure if the need or want is out there.. thoughts anyone?

I know im blowing some of the tulips up for a bathroom makeover in my house!











2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 19, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

yes! you should try it! i love love love the quotes on them, too!

tnkatk4 May 20, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Cherry blossom is my FAVORITE! Put it out there and let people pick their size! You won't know unless you do it;) Let me know when you do. Awesome pics as usual!