Friday, October 1, 2010

wanna know another secret... well this is for the kids

the latest coolest thing to have.. are these customized pieces by: stacey m designs she can customiz and make notecards, stationary, christmas cards, placemats, chore charts.. and my favorite.. SCHOOL MONEY ENVELOPES



once again... LUCKY ME.. because she is a local artists.. but I dont have to be the only lucky one anymore.. she is online HERE and is in a few boutiques around the US... take a look... get some great holiday gift.. what kid doesn't love things personalized it makes it feel even more special!!


post signature

1 comments:

Unknown December 6, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

Hi sam! Its Tess Heaster. Sooo I was wondering if you had the pics you took of me a few christmases ago. I was with crystal and gabby. Thank you bunches. :)