Monday, March 30, 2009

no its not going to be an april fools joke..

im going to try and go computerless on april 1st.. the start to a new sam..
im going to start only being on the computer 4 out of 7 days.. and i am going to start a new diet/walking living plan..

anyone with me??

i may need some moral support and the ever so often swift kick in the tush if im not following my own rules..

i am a sucker for all things bad for you.. so this will take some getting used too.. but by my 10th anniv to my beloved hubby.. i will be in the best shape of my life so we CAN take that trip to Hawaii and i WILL want to go in the water and not be ashamed...

so c'mon y'all throw some support my way.. im thinking mid 2009 is the perfect time for me to start thinking and taking care of me.. what do you think??

3 comments:

melissa March 31, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

I'm in...for the less computer time and the swift kick to get my butt in gear!

Pam March 31, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

amen sista! I need to do this too! good for you Sam! I am proud of you and I really hope to follow your lead!

yo sis jess,  April 2, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

you got this :)