Thursday, March 26, 2009

sooo.... whatcha readin??

if you know me.. you know that i adore reading blogs.. i get such inspiration from others.. im always looking for some new and interesting things to read.. but incase you are you are looking for some new and interesting sites here is some of my favorite.. please leave me some ideas or links in the comment section.. i would love to read your blog or your favorite blog!

decorating/craft and personal blogs:

lake county saver

Greatest Expectations Special Events and Weddings, Inc

retro momma

the sincere life

the spaces between your heart and mine







Little Window Shoppe

4 comments:

Cyndee March 27, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Hi Sam -
Actually I know someone who has a blog... ME! I wanted to be cool like you, so I started a blog a few months back to keep our family up to date on our lives. Check it out in your free time!

Cyndee:)

www.cyndeesworld.blogspot.com

Kimba April 7, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Thank for including me on your list!

Kimba

Lindsay @ Makely April 7, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Thank you for including me! How fun!