Monday, July 28, 2008

sorry.. slacking in life, work and blog..

tisk tisk me..

well here let me update everyone as much as I can.. im trying to backtrack but allot of stuff is a blur..

Wed.. MRI day.. or as I like to call it a day I hope I will never have to redo again.. from the minute he saw the hospital he knew it was not "RIGHT"..
lets just say the hospital had no clue how to deal with A.) any child B.) let alone my dylan who has the strength of 10 football players when he is not happy

summary.. had to double his dose of meds to sedate him.. he still was not "out" all the way.. when they carried him over the mri machine he woke up when they laid him down and got all stiff.. it took me another 5min to get him back to sleep by patting him on the back and rubbing him... test took place.. went fine.. i was in there the whole time.. they assured me he would wake up 15min later in the recovery room bc they gave him such a high dose.... ready for the doozy

the tech... presses the button to get him out of the machine.. guess who wakes up... DING DING DING.. completely in a drug induced daze still screams bloody murder.. still strapped down.. flailing all his limbs.. manages to get his arms out.. the HUGE male TECH and myself are trying to hold him down so that the nurse can unstrap him and take the IV out.. well... he got his arm out and ripped the IV out (which the did not cover with a cup bc he was sedated) so i try to hold him as he wants nothing to do with the docs/nurses/techs.. nothing would calm him.. he was basically in a drunk stooper and nothing would help.. we take him out of the radiology room..

and lets say.. not the most joyous of occasions when you are trying to hold a 4yr old down to call him in the middle of northwesterns main cooridors.. everyone and their mother was starring at us.. and making comments.. it was about the ruddest thing i have ever managed to see.. adam was fed up when one woman said "oh my what a bad boy" and said some not so nice stuff..

we went home.. not a fun ride.. and finally he slept most of the day.. they we had some pizza and cake for daddy's bday..


we had to cancel Dylans EEG... we could not get him sleep deprived..


took the kids swimming.. kids fought... went to my moms she babysat all 3 so adam and i could go and visit some old friends..

but before we went i went and got a TATTOO ...

didn't see that one coming did you? I will take a picture of have sierra do it today.. I got a puzzle piece on my right wrist.. its the "autism awareness symbol" it hurt like a BLEEP BLEEP.. but all i kept saying D went through so much pain this week that I could put up with 15min of a little pain

came home adam passed out.. marley would not sleep neither would D so i stayed up


had a photoshoot up in mchenry... then came home and took a crash nap since i never did get to sleep... and then we had a sitter (can you believe it 2nights with a sitter never EVER do we EVER go out so this is MAJOR mark on the calendars) we went over to a bbq with some new friends.. and had a pretty good time..

came home.. another sleepless night (not sure how many of you know this.. but the 2 younger ones average about 3-4hrs of sleep a night.. and only will do it on my lap)


MIGRANE... dont want to wake.. MIGRANE... kids screaming all day while just trying to shut my eyes... had a photoshoot at glencoe beach.. got there early to take pictures of my kids and their cousins.. eh.. i got a few maybe 5shots.. but better than nothing.. did my shoot.. kids swam.. had a great time... stop for mexican on the way home.. and guess what.. dylan slept through the night.. but not marley... so


no sleep again for me.. Dylan has a 102 fever.. marley is cranky sierra woke up yelling.. ADAM started his job this morning... you tell me how the rest of the week will pan out?!?!

BTW i totally have to post some new pictures ive been harassing my kids with the camera bc i have neglected them for so long :D

yup im an evil picture taking mom!