Saturday, July 12, 2008

sorry...

if i am just not myself these days..
it's weird for me to post this
since usually i hold up pretty well with pressure and stress

but man lately i have hit my breaking point
my heart is being torn watching my little guy struggle these past few weeks
kinda puts me in a slight depression

something i am working so hard to come out of...
i put on a false face
but on the inside..
all i think about is...
why?!?

so really i apologize.. i just hope the help we are getting him can come sooner than later! he is just so sad these days.. its not my lil man... can you imagine if its this hard for his momma.. how hard it must be on him



here is a picture of him on the 4th of july.. doing the one thing he can do for hours on end if i allowed it.. he rides his bike up and down the drive way repeatatively without even looking up these days... hey if it makes him content than i am happy to oblige!

3 comments:

Ariana Sullivan July 13, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

I don't think anyone could blame you for not being yourself when you're having to deal with so much right now.

I'm so sorry you and Dylan are having so many struggles. I really hope with all the tests and crap you have to go through right now that you can get some help and guidance from it all. You are such a good mom, he's a very lucky little boy.

And he may be having a hard time, but he sure is adorable!

Anonymous,  July 15, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

I love that little man and I love his cool speed racer bike. Boy Dave would be so jealous to see that.

You are one awesome momma - NEVER forget that!

all my ♥ to you

wishluck July 18, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

I see the difference...poor family.