Saturday, January 30, 2010

a christmas present turned.. feel better gift

well i was too sick over christmas to finish all of my kids gifts... i finally got sierra and dylan's done.. however poor moo didn't have anything but thankfully she is still to young to understand..

i had it in my mind that i would give it to her for valentine's day..
well lil miss has been sick for a week.. so big brother and i decided to make her a "feel better" gift..



we started off with a free OLD nightstand.. and made her a mini-kitchen..
not only did i decide to do this so that it would be a frugal gift (i think maybe $8.00 worth of materials) but IT MATCHES HER ROOM...

come on now.. you think i would put some tacky colored plastic kitchen in her very well coordinated room.. I THINK NOT... thats my downfall... if it doesn't match it cannot go in your room..

well i think she loves it.. poor thing tried to smile.. but coughed instead and went back to laying on the couch... i will update more pictures once i finish her room










post signature

3 comments:

Heather Lynne Vickery January 31, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

OMG Sam this is amazing! You are so, so talented! I swear you could sell this stuff (and the beautiful dolls you make). I wanna be Sam!!!

Lesli January 31, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

Hi there I just stumbled across your blog and I am soo glad I did.. .you are so talented.. I love the kitchen, that is an awesome idea!! I can't wait to read through more of your blog!!

Lesli