Saturday, January 2, 2010

new year... new goals.. new me...

never have i set a goal with new years.. but i figured what a better way for a clean sheet this year. my life is changing... and this is my way of keeping with it...
so here is our family goals:

*game night wednesday
*childrens museum atleast 1x/month
*library atleast 2x's/month
*start dance/sport/music class
*everyone cleans house from 8:30am - 9:30am on saturday mornings
*mom/dad date night atleast 1x/month


my personal goals
*to get healthy.. and not necessarily weight wise... i have been physically sick more in 2009 than i can ever remember, I was violently ill over christmas break and that was the final straw I was unable to have christmas with my family and it just broke my heart.. and i vowed to them if i can ever prevent that again i will
*get back to basics.. the basics of my love.. my family, my arts, finding me
*start preparing to homeschool miss marley moo for preschool
*be the best wife/mom ever

i think all of those are very doable.. so if you have any tips to help me along the way.. please start posting and help a girl out..

sidenote.. totally missed showing all of my kids birthday pictures.. i will be sure to recap all of those maybe midweek... im still trying to figure out this blog.. wish me luck on that!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 3, 2010 at 12:57 AM  

much luck, sam! i wish you the best health in mind, body & spirit. love, shell