Friday, February 5, 2010

my babies.. big girl room



i have been avoiding fixing it up after big sister sierra got her own room.. why.. well simply bc that officially means she is a big girl...
but she LOVES it.. I LOVE IT...



I ADORE a clean pretty room... when its a mess i cannot even look at the room... today i found myself laying on her floor looking up at the ceiling when no one else was in there... ahh the simple joys in life..












next is to tackle the little man's room.. and then attempt to clean the TWEENS room


post signature

3 comments:

mk February 5, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

cute! so are sierra and dylan sharing?!

Meredith February 7, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

It looks GREAT!!!! I love the mini-kitchen you made for her.

Kate @ The Gaines Gang February 24, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

L.O.V.E. her room! Everything about it!