Monday, January 10, 2011

10 months to plan... i dont think i can do this

oh my word.. 10months... 10 months... 10months to plan one kick a** party...
on 11/11/11 adam and i will be celebrating our 11 year anniversary..


we want to throw one amazing party.. but a party on a budget but an amazing party.. complete with great band.. great friends.. some amazing decor... and even better memories...

this is my dream... will it happen.. prob not.. would i love for it to happen.. YES... YES... YES..




so any ideas.. please help me figure a way to make my dream come true..


post signature

3 comments:

campwandawega February 2, 2011 at 2:27 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
campwandawega February 2, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

I love this idea. I have a summer camp and this is always one of my favorite things to do while there. Any party can be a hit on a budget.

Laura February 17, 2011 at 3:00 PM  

You have a lovely blog. I thought the blog 'entertaining woment' might help you plan how to set your table/tables for the event. Let me know if you find this helpful.