Friday, April 24, 2009

continuing to give...

for me.. to continue to give to others is to continue to breath..

I will do as much as I can for others until I can no longer.. its just what keeps me going.. especially when it envolves the lives of innocent children.

This is why I would love to open all of your eyes to this amazing new organization
"PICTURES OF HOPE"



The Pictures of Hope Foundation (POH) is a charitable organization, comprised of professional photographers from all over the United States , that provides an opportunity for professional photographers to give back in their community. Members of Pictures of Hope, offer complimentary, documentary-style, photography services to families with a child in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).

The minute I saw this orgnaiztion I knew it would be perfect for me. If any of you know anyone who may need these services please feel go to the website.

1 comments:

Kate-oct board,  April 30, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

awww I would have loved that having gone through 11 weeks with Cahrlie there, I am going to see if the NICU will get in contact with someone. What a great gift.