Saturday, April 25, 2009

OMG..

as im sitting here.. its one of those moments that make you feel so complete as a mom!
my office is right next to playroom.. but seperated enough that they do not realize when i am listening to them play. now if i go and peek at them they will stop.

so here is the scenario..
they are playing house..
sierra and marley are playing baby and dylan is playing daddy..
i hear dylan say
"ok babies are you done with your food"
babies reply "yay!!!"
babies start to cry
dylan starts walking up the stairs
babies get louder
dylan says "BABIES I GOING TO WORK"
babies cry and say don't go
dylan comes back down and starts singing
"lullaby, nighty night lullaby, i love you babies"


OMG.... music to my ears... he is so sweet.. and really is going to make the best daddy ever!!!

3 comments:

wishluck April 25, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

shut up. thats ridiculously adorable.

Rachel April 25, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

Too effing cute. I love my Dilly Bar!!