Friday, April 3, 2009

textures and beauty in amongst chaos

i had a few people email me and ask me why i would go into the "bad" "dirty" "ghetto" part of the city...

really.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. if you open your eyes and are willing to go and do new and different things.. you will be amazed by what is around you

YES.. garfield park conservatory is NOT on the best side of town.. but why should that hold you back?!? the beauty inside will take your breath away and will give you new found respect for the city..

its an amazing little oasis that is not only educational, beautiful, unique and fun.. but its also FREE... so pack your lunch.. and take a little day trip.. believe you me you will not be disappointed!!!

1 comments:

tnkatk4 April 4, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Ok, and here I was oblivious to the fact that such a beautiful place existed. I think it's wonderful you expand your mind and travel to such wonderful places. the pictures and memories are always magnificent!