Monday, April 27, 2009

i feel like someone stole my mojo...

and that persons name would be "RAIN"..
the rain has kept me from working for the past 3 weeks now.. and it just saddens me to so much... I get so pumped and excited to do the sessions and 2hours before BOOM... the clouds come rolling in..

well I was hoping.. really hoping this weekend would be different..
so we attempted..
drove an hour to the location
opened the door.. to the most precious blue-eyed girl was so excited to get my grubby little paws on her...

we get outside.. get everything setup..
2minutes into it..
the SKIES opened up..

so once again.. RAIN you stole my mojo.. lets hope you decide to give it back to me pretty soon.. bc I am getting kind of bored over here!

BUT
look at this little trooper.. can you see why I was so excited to work with her. I can't wait to see you again Miss Delainey!

<

6 comments:

Anonymous,  April 27, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Too Cute!!! Can't wait to see the rest...I'm sure they're great!

Unknown April 27, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

That pic is simply gorgeous! Soooooo stunning! Hope you find your mojo again soon!

Anonymous,  April 27, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

I wish I could take pictures like that! amazing!

The Big Book of Riley April 27, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

April showers bring May flowers, lady!

Nicola April 27, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

i just linked to you from michelle's blog, which i found through soule mama. cute photo! sorry to miss your give-aways (so sorry!) but you can check out my give-away if you are interested.
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  April 30, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Awww I LOVE this pic! Rain rain go away! Grrrrrr

Rashelle