Thursday, April 2, 2009

a peek into the girls room

one of my favoritest things in the world (yes i have many but its only fair that a girl has many favoritest things) is TOILE.. let alone.. RED for little girls..
who would have thought I would be able to find the perfect red toile bedding on clearance for my little princess... oh i was so happy and giddy

this room makes me so proud.. its more than i could ever think of.. everything was done on such a tight budget.. but fulfilled all of my hopes and dreams

tell me watcha think? next i will show the big D's room.. its almost done.. just the trim is needed to be painted

3 comments:

Tina Korla April 10, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

I love your color choices here. Who woulda thought blue for a girl's room? Yet, it is sweet, and sophisticated, and beautiful.

Pretty Organizer April 15, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

Wow... I dream of having a girls room so fancy. Your color choices are beautiful and I of course am nuts about your toile! Thank you so much for sharing your link!

Josh and Leah April 21, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

I love their room! So cute, and so organized:)