Wednesday, April 15, 2009

in one week are 2 imporatant dates to me..

1.) it is my anniversary... my husband and i will be together 10years... thats insane.. it sounds so long.. for us being so young (I still view us as babies.. but i have to come to the conclusion that i will be 29 in 6months.. thats just CRAZY)

then on the other hand.. 10years seems like nothing.. i can't remember life without him... nor do i ever want to know what life would have been like without him... he is my everything, my every breath, the reason i am who i am, he is the best husband, father, friend, son... MAN around.. he is the true essence of who a man should be... and i am so thankful to be married to such an amazing person.. and so lucky that my son will have such a wonderful role model to look up to.. therefore i know that my son will be the most perfect man also... what more could a woman ask for... to me he has given me the best anniversary gift ever.. by just being himself and loving me and taking care of me the way that he does!



2.) ITS EARTH DAY...
what are you doin for your part...
if you have any ideas and/ or links please leave them in comment section and i will post them all next week in celebration of Earth Day..

1 comments:

Catherine April 20, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

I love you sam (and adam)

I too will turn 29 (a short 30 days after you) and will not age anymore :) I will forever remain twenty nine.

It will be 9 yrs married in May and 12 years together in NOv...

so yup I know where you are lady :)

Love you!